Professional Development and Education
Providing education and training for every phase of your career is a top priority. Real estate is an ever-changing business and staying on the cutting edge is critical to your success.
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS® believes that excellence results from continuous education and training. Our firm offers comprehensive and ongoing training for entry-level, intermediate and advanced education. Our in-house professional training programs are recognized as the best in the industry. With our technical training classes, one-on-one mentoring, business coaching and advanced seminars for top-producing associates, we make it easy for you to set and achieve high goals.
Our sales associates' professional development begins with Ebby Academy. This program will give you the fundamental real estate sales skills to help you generate and build your business even while you are in class. By investing time and energy into this two-week program, you will return to your branch sales offices prepared to hit the ground running. You will learn to:
- Generate business using Ebby's innovative technology/marketing tools, systems and strategies.
- Practice Ebby's Buyer and Listing Presentations through role play.
- Learn how to analyze market data to support pricing recommendations.
- Enhance communication and sales skills by learning how to present and receive offers, develop a negotiating strategy, and lead clients through the steps of closing.
Ebby Academy is designed to equip newly licensed agents with the resources and confidence necessary to start and grow a successful business. Invaluable on-site group training is taught by senior management and top associates. These interactive sessions, role-playing and other vehicles help rookies learn every aspect of the business.
Our associates say it best!
See what some of the Ebby Academy graduates say.
Personalized Coaching and Mentoring
Your Ebby manager is a highly skilled coach with one goal in mind: Your success. Full-time and non-competing, your manager will provide in-depth business planning and help you stay on track toward your goals. As an added enhancement we offer a Mentoring Program for our new associates. The program includes weekly classes, an individually selected coach and hands-on exposure to daily activities and support systems. The Mentor Program is flexible and normally extends about six weeks with the goal of completing at least one closing and a pending contract for a buyer and seller.
Online Career Development Courses
All real estate professionals have different demands on their time and different learning styles, so Ebby's industry-leading education is available 24/7. In addition to live training hosted daily, we offer an extensive library of courses through Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, including Institute 2.0 and The CE Shop. Institute 2.0 offers a rich, web-based community for interactive learning modules with relevant content tied to specific agent objectives.
- Sessions in short 15-minute increments offered 24/7.
- Access to state-approved continuing education credits.
- Ability to ask questions and receive feedback from top associates around the world.
- Link to Institute 2.0 radio audio clips on timely topics.
- Resources include cost of living reports, marketing tools and more.
Prestigious National Speakers
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS® hosts nationally renowned trainers who can offer their exclusive training at a special reduced fee. Sharpen your skills and learn the most current and effective practices to work smarter and increase your income.
Optimize Your Time
Pinpoint your educational requirements and find exactly what you need to move to the next level.
- “Lunch and Learn” gatherings focus on specific topics of interest.
- We offer more than 250 classes per year of specialized exclusive education, some of which are not offered at local associations or title companies.
- Continuing education certification and designation courses offered online and on site.
Learn from other associates as you maximize the valuable Ebby Family network.
- Young Professionals gatherings.
- Breakfast of Champions.
- Weekly Business Meetings.