My start in real estate was almost 15 years in the making; applying experiences I gained from Title Insurance, Banking and Family Law. These former roles help me guide my clients through their real estate sales and purchases. When buying or selling a property there is often so much more than showing homes and executing contracts. When I am not with clients, I attend a variety of education classes, city meetings, school district meetings and other events that shed light on what is new or changing in real estate. Staying “in the know,” is important in this fast-paced industry!
Beyond my work, my family is my highest priority. I have one son who is “flying” through his teenage years. He was born with a heart defect but that hasn’t stopped him from living life to the fullest. He loves to play tennis and I enjoy supporting his love of such a great sport! Aside from being a “Tennis Mom,” I play soccer to enjoy a sport I have loved since I was a little girl. I currently play on a team in the North Texas Women’s Soccer Association. Lastly, my group partner, Tamra McDonald and I have known each other since middle school. We represented our school as the Mascot “Big Tex,” during our 8th grade year! Now we love representing our clients together!
Various Types of scenarios I have worked through during a transaction:
- Probates, Estates, LLC’s, Trusts, Corporate Entities
- State/Federal Liens, Involuntary Judgements
- Power of Attorney’s
Education and Accreditations:
- Liberty Christian School (HS - Argyle, TX)
- Texas Woman’s University (BS in Government with an Emphasis in Legal Studies and paralegal certification – Denton, TX)
- Escrow Officer (Licensed in Texas; currently inactive)
- Notary (TX)
Beyond the Business
- Board Member of Jeffrey Has Heart (a non-profit providing support to families in need during a pediatric cardiovascular surgery)
- Member of 4Word Women