No stranger to hard work, Julie Boren began her professional real estate career with 17 years of experience as a mortgage banker, spending 10 of those years negotiating corporate contracts. Her extensive financial background helps protect her clients’ interests when the time comes to close deals.
Julie attended the University of Texas at Austin, receiving a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting, Finance, and Real Estate. She is married and has four children who attend The Hockaday School, Parish Episcopal School and The Shelton School. As a Hockaday graduate herself and a fourth-generation Dallasite, Julie has unparalleled knowledge of Dallas’ private schools and the neighborhoods they serve. She offers her clients, whether they are local or relocating to Dallas, invaluable insider insight and information.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, D Magazine recognized Julie as one of the “Best Real Estate Agents in Dallas” and the “Top Producers in Dallas.” In 2014, 2016, and 2017, Julie was also acknowledged as a “Top Producer” in Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate’s Park Cities Office. Julie’s strong work ethic, negotiating skills, and loyal clientele are what distinguish her as a top producer.
Julie’s areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, Midway Hollow, Richardson, and Plano.
- Fully licensed Realtor for over 30 years
- 17 years in mortgage banking and corporate finance
- 10 years strategically negotiating corporate contracts
- The University of Texas Lifetime Alumnae member
- Hockaday Alumnae Association and Parents Association member
- Parish Episcopal School Parents Association member
- Shelton School Parents Association member
- Wesley Prep Parents Association member