Lorraine Revelle – A Tradition of Trust!
Lorraine is a Texas native and Real Estate Veteran of 15 years. Her mission is to provide her clients with the latest in marketing and technology, access to the best information available for analysis and decision making in today’s market. She provides superior skills and service, always exceeding customers’ expectations.
Specializing in listing/selling homes, and assisting Buyers to find their perfect home has awarded Lorraine numerous sales and achievement awards during her career. Her creative approach, marketing, negotiating skills, and attention to detail offer her clients success and a stress-free transaction.
Lorraine is married to John, a retired Army Colonel – Army, mother to 6 incredible children, grandmother to 6 delightful grandchildren, and Mommy to 2 of the cutest Carin terriers. She loves skiing, gardening, Pilates, weight training, swimming, and DIY projects.
She graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations. The perfect degree for a Realtor. Lorraine is one of the original founders of the Woodlands Symphony Orchestra in Texas. She is also the founder of Canyon Cares, a non-profit organization that assists with the urgent needs and necessities of families in Coal Creek Canyon. With both financial and resource assistance, the organization has helped hundreds of people through some very tough times.
- One of two Culture Icon in Real Estate for the State of Colorado – 2008
- Numerous Sales Person of the Month, Quarter and Year Awards in real estate
- Numerous Most Real Estate Listings and Buyers awards
- Certifications – GRI, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Certified Training Professional
- One of “100 Most Influential Women In the Woodlands, Texas”
- A Founder, and board member of the Woodlands Symphony Orchestra
- Founder of Canyon Cares
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, I would be honored to have the opportunity to assist you and make your transaction stress free while maintaining the highest level of service and professionalism.