• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
• CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
• GRI - Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
• LHMS - Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Lesa Stuart has been in the Dallas real estate market since 1986. Originally working on-site with the volume homebuilders Gemcraft and David Weekley, Lesa moved into residential sales in 1989. Consistently in the top 1% of all agents nationwide, she continues to achieve record-breaking sales. Lesa's motto of "SOLD ON SERVICE" has served her well. The primary source of her business continues to be the hundreds of referrals sent by clients and friends. "We strive to give everyone first class service in their real estate experience. Satisfied customers spread the word...and we know it! We have watched our clients grow their families, become empty nesters, manage elderly parents and then downsize when the time is right. It is an honor to share these important milestones with our clients."
"Real estate technologies have blossomed through the years and we have embraced the latest technologies. We service our clients by providing advanced color photography with social media integration to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube along with full-color marketing brochures, extensive advertising and frequent communication with clients. You will not find a more committed or knowledgeable agent to sell your home."
- Hall of Fame Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Platinum Club Member
- Named one of Ebby's Companywide Top 35 Producers since 2012
- Ebby Halliday Individual Honor Roll
- Numerous years in D Magazine's "BEST REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN DALLAS"
- Multimillion Dollar Club
- Ebby Frisco Advisory Board 2013
- Frisco Office VIP Customer Service Award
A resident of Castle Hills, Lesa has SOLD many homes within her neighborhood. She has been married to her wonderful husband Mark for 35 years and has raised 2 sons. Her oldest son Drew is an ACU graduate and currently is a homebuilder in Denver, Colorado. Her youngest son Nicky graduated from OSU and is now in digital marketing and lives in Austin, Texas. Members of Bent Tree Bible Fellowship as well as a board member of Riverstone Ministries within Castle Hills, when she is not working or serving, Lesa also enjoys traveling, reading and wine collecting. Her bucket list includes traveling to all the wine regions of the world...she is well on her way.