Kimberly has moved 14 times and lived all over the country. She understands the ups and downs involved with relocating. Detroit, New England, the Rocky Mountains, Chicago, Jersey Shore, Pittsburgh, the Carolinas, and Tulsa have all been home.
She and her husband, Brian, moved to Keller 15 years ago and have called it home ever since. They and their three children stay busy exploring new restaurants, fishing in the local parks, attending sporting events, cultural cooking, family game nights, traveling and spoiling their Shih Tzu, Ginger! While raising their three children in Keller, Kimberly has become an influential community leader. Her commitment to excellence, attention to details and professionalism creates an unparalleled level of customer service for a seamless home buying or selling experience. She will make your next move, the best move!
- Full-Time Real Estate Professional
- PTA and PTSA KISD Executive Officer
- President and Board of Director of Young Men’s Service League – Keller Chapter
- Member of National Charity League – Keller Chapter
- Proud supporter of KISD, Keller Indian Football and Lacrosse, Drive Nation Volleyball, Keller Comanche Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Wrestling
- Member Local, State and National Boards of Realtors